Welcome to the West Wales Centre of the Caravan & Motorhome Club
Return of Centre Trophies
Can the current holders of Centre and National Trophies please return them to a member of the Main Committee as soon as possible. Thank you.
Rally Marshalls Needed
There are still a few of our 2021 rallies for which there are currently no rally marshals. Running a rally is fun and not as difficult as you might think, plus, the rally marshals go FREE.
If you’d like to find out more about what’s involved or are interested in running one of these then please contact the Rally Secretary.
Dear Centre Members, Ralliers and Friends,
At the beginning of last season, we never expected that 2020 rallying would go the way it did (along with every other normal day to day activity) so many last minute changes to plans and events which we have all managed magnificently.
Now on to this season and the great news that we can start to rally again from 1st April, bookings for all this year’s rallies are now open with the majority available for online booking on the West Wales website.
Please ensure before attending any rally that you have read the rules and regulations concerning Covid-19 (Covid-Secure Rally Guidance for Members) and be prepared that these may change in line with any Governmental changes.
We all love to rally so please do stick to the rules so this can continue this year, thank you for your patience and compliance at this different and difficult time.
I would like to thank the new 2021 Main Committee, Ladies Committee and Youth Committee for standing this year ensuring the Centre can continue another year and wish the departing 2020 committee members well going forward. Thank you for your support, effort and time, it is very much appreciated.
Thank you also to all the centre members who have volunteered to run rally’s this year, please ensure that you make their role easier by sticking to the rules.
Thank you to the landowners who allow us to use their premises and facilities, we are so lucky with our rally sites in a wonderful part of the country (Andrea made me say that).
Final thanks go to YOU, the centre members, for supporting the WEST WALES CENTRE as you always do.
Andrea and I look forward to seeing as many of you on the rally field this year as possible (at an acceptable social distance of course).
Following the latest announcement from the Welsh Government and guidance from the Caravan and Motorhome Club, we are able to start rallying again from 1st April and have now opened the booking for all our 2021 rallies. At this time, rallies can commence as a campsite only, with no social activities associated with it and COVID secure protocols adhered to at all times.
Before attending any West Wales Centre rallies, please ensure that you have read and are familiar with the current Covid-Secure Rally Guidance for Members issued by CaMC. Some of the key points are:-
- No cash payments should be made for a rally.
- No rally information to be given in paper form.
- Social gatherings and meetings of groups from different households should not take place except in line with the limited numbers allowed under current government guidance.
- No member or non-member visitors or day guests are allowed on a rally.
- Every member is responsible for cleaning service points before and after use so please ensure that you have hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Everyone attending a rally has a responsibility to be mindful and considerate to their fellow ralliers, particularly by following any procedures, practices and Government guidelines in place.
- The Rally Marshal is not expected to police that members attending a rally are complying with any government guidelines in place at the time.
- If anyone staying on the rally begins to feel unwell (with suspected Covid symptoms) they should leave the rally and travel home to self-isolate and be tested.
Please ensure that you and your family follow the full guidance so that we can all have a safe and happy rally experience.
We look forward to seeing you on the rally field in the near future.
Unless specifically mentioned in the Rally Programme listing, electric hook-ups (EHUs) are NOT available at our rallies.
Welsh National Rally 2021
The Welsh National, due to be hosted by Dyfed Centre in 2021, has been cancelled due to uncertainty over COVID-19.