Welcome to the West Wales Centre of the Caravan & Motorhome Club
Cancellation of 2020 Rallies
Due to the Government restrictions on movement due to Covid-19, the Committee has made the difficult decision to cancel the remaining rallies for this year (with the exception of New Year at Bank Farm, as things may have improved by then). Please email the Treasurer to request a refund for any rallies you have paid for, remembering to include your full bank details.
Before attending any West Wales Centre rallies, please ensure that you have read and are familiar with the current Covid-Secure Guidance for Rallies issued by CaMC. Some of the key points are:-
- No cash payments should be made for a rally.
- No rally information to be given in paper form – we will issue all rally information by email prior to the start of the rally. No rally plaques will be issued.
- Social gatherings and meetings of groups from different households should not take place except in line with the limited numbers allowed under current government guidance.
- No member or non-member visitors or day guests are allowed on a rally.
- Every member is responsible for cleaning service points before and after use so please ensure that you have hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Everyone attending a rally has a responsibility to be mindful and considerate to their fellow ralliers, particularly by following any procedures, practices and Government guidelines in place.
- The Rally Marshal is not expected to police that members attending a rally are complying with any government guidelines in place at the time.
- If anyone staying on the rally begins to feel unwell (with suspected Covid symptoms) they should leave the rally and travel home to self-isolate and be tested.
Please ensure that you and your family follow the full guidance so that we can all have a safe and happy rally experience.
We look forward to seeing you on the rally field in the near future.
Rally Marshalls Needed
Revised Booking/Payment Dates
All rallies now need to be paid for in advance by bank transfer using the following BACS details:-
Sort Code: 30-98-97
Account No.: 67641360
Account Name: The Caravan Club West Wales Centre
Reference: Use the rally venue
In general, all rallies must be paid for in full by the Wednesday before the rally starts, however, there are some that require payment further in advance. Please check the Rally Programme here for the correct payment dates.
Children’s Christmas Party & Pantomime
The Ladies Committee are sorry to announce that this year’s Christmas Party and Pantomime have had to be cancelled due to the ongoing Covid situation.
We are no longer able to accept credit or debit card payments as the card reader is broken.
Site Fee VAT Reduction
The government made an announcement on 8 July 2020 allowing VAT registered businesses to apply a temporary 5% reduced rate of VAT to caravan pitches and associated facilities. As a result, the site fee has been reduced at a number of the venues that we are rallying at this year.
CaMC has advised the Centre that “if the landowner is not passing on the reduced VAT rate to the Centre, then the Centre does not have to pass on a reduced VAT rate to members”, which is why the price remains the same for Bank Farm (August), Dan yr Ogof, Erwlon, Fontygary, Greenhill School, Dare Valley and Bank Farm (New Year).
Senior Citizens Concessionary Vouchers
West Wales Centre Senior Citizen Vouchers can be redeemed against the rally fee only of the up and coming Centre rallies.