Welcome to the West Wales Centre of the Caravan & Motorhome Club
Today is the last day to check your membership of the West Wales Centre CaMC if you wish to vote at the AGM.
If you are not a member of the West Wales Centre of the CaMC, you are not entitled to stand for office, speak at the AGM or to vote.
Nominations for next year’s committee are now being taken all positions are vacant.
Committee Nomination Slips can be found in the Rally Book or download here.
All nominations for Executive Office or Committee need to be with the Secretary by 12:00pm on Saturday the 21st September 2019.
Remember that without a committee we have no West Wales Centre, so can you do it? – YES you can!!!
When you renew your Caravan & Motorhome Club membership each year, you are NOT automatically registered with the West Wales Centre, even if you pay by direct debit or by continuous credit/debit card payment. Re-registering with the West Wales Centre can be done online after logging in on the CaMC web-site or by contacting the CaMC on 01342 318 813 Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30, quoting your membership number. If you are registering with the West Wales Centre for the first time, this can be done in the normal way via the CaMC website.
2019 Rally Season:
- Next weekend, 20th – 22nd September, we hold our Harvest Supper Rally at Llansaint Welfare Ground & Hall. Don’t forget to book your fantastic 3 course meal by the 13th Sept. Booking form is is on page 21 of the rally book or click here to download.
The rally is being run by the Ladies Committee c/o Jo Allan or Book Online
- The following weekend, from the 27th – 29th of September, we are rallying at Parc Newydd Farm, just outside Porthcawl where the Elvis Festival 🕺💃 is being hosted.
Contact the marshals, Chris & Elaine Clark or Book Online
- Please Note: We have new marshals for the rally taking place between the 4th – 6th October at Gowerton CaMC. They are Paul & Julie Gallagher. Details are on our rally page and in the online rally book. If you have already booked, all details have been passed on to the new marshals.
- Rally Update:
The Fontygary Rally, running from 11th to 13th October, is now FULL. If you wish to go on a waiting list please contact the marshals.
We now accept credit/debit card payments at all rallies unless otherwise stated.
We are looking forward to welcoming new & old members on the rally field.
2020 Rally Season:
- Our 2020 Rally Programme has just been made available for viewing. There are a few rallies that still require Marshals. If you are interested, please contact the Rally Secretary. Without Marshals, these rallies will have to be cancelled.
Bookings for the 2020 Rallies will not be taken until the end of this season.
Click HERE to view the 2020 Rally Programme
2019 Centre Guidance Update:
The Caravan & Motorhome Club has issued the following instructons.
- The rules regarding drones on rallies has been changed to align itself with the Club site rule. Unfortunately, due to new legislation and possible issues with insurance, the Club believes that drones should no longer be allowed on a rally without permission from Head Office.
Notices & Centre Rules can be found here.
Annual General Meeting 2019:
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the West Wales Centre of the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be held on Saturday 5th October 2019 at 10:30am prompt at Gowerton Conservative Club.
Full details regarding the Agenda and any further information can be found here or by contacting the Hon. Secretary, Mrs. Wendy Hope.