Welcome to the West Wales Centre of the Caravan & Motorhome Club
Following feedback on Facebook and at the AGM, the committee has decided NOT to cancel the rallies up to 23rd May outright. Instead, the committee will review the situation every three weeks, in line with Welsh Government announcements.
We have decided not to take bookings for any rallies up to 23rd May until the situation becomes clearer. Also, as we now have to take payment in advance, it will avoid the need for payment then potential refund. The date of 23rd May was decided upon as this is just before Whitsun and was felt to be a realistic date by which we may again be allowed to rally.
Rally Marshalls Needed
There are still a few of our 2021 rallies for which there are currently no rally marshals. Running a rally is fun and not as difficult as you might think, plus, the rally marshals go FREE.
If you’d like to find out more about what’s involved or are interested in running one of these then please contact the Rally Secretary.
Welsh National Rally 2021
The Welsh National, due to be hosted by Dyfed Centre in 2021, has been cancelled due to uncertainty over COVID-19.
Before attending any West Wales Centre rallies, please ensure that you have read and are familiar with the current Covid-Secure Guidance for Rallies issued by CaMC. Some of the key points are:-
- No cash payments should be made for a rally.
- No rally information to be given in paper form – we will issue all rally information by email prior to the start of the rally. No rally plaques will be issued.
- Social gatherings and meetings of groups from different households should not take place except in line with the limited numbers allowed under current government guidance.
- No member or non-member visitors or day guests are allowed on a rally.
- Every member is responsible for cleaning service points before and after use so please ensure that you have hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Everyone attending a rally has a responsibility to be mindful and considerate to their fellow ralliers, particularly by following any procedures, practices and Government guidelines in place.
- The Rally Marshal is not expected to police that members attending a rally are complying with any government guidelines in place at the time.
- If anyone staying on the rally begins to feel unwell (with suspected Covid symptoms) they should leave the rally and travel home to self-isolate and be tested.
Please ensure that you and your family follow the full guidance so that we can all have a safe and happy rally experience.
We look forward to seeing you on the rally field in the near future.