The following businesses have kindly sponsored us for 2018.
A family business established in 1972 and the Company supply and install quality Upvc windows, doors and conservatories, along with fascias and gutters.
We offer a bespoke, personal and friendly service and customer care and quality control is very important to us. Most of our business comes from recommendations. We are now working with generations of customers, with parents recommending our service to their children.
We are passionate about LPG having now worked in the industry for over 15 years. When we started there was no UK infrastructure in place to offer the facility to REFILL. Over the years this has changed & there are now many independent refilling stations as well as large petrol station chains.
Powrtouch are extremely proud to say that the new Powrtouch Evolution Caravan Mover was totally designed by engineers in the UK. Also that all final build, assembly and quality testing of the mover is undertaken in the UK.
Low Cost Vans has been established since 1997 and is one of the UK’s leading providers of van leasing and van contract hire for new vans to businesses and private individuals. Through our website we offer an unrivalled choice of vans with competitive hire purchase and leasing quotations. At Low Cost Vans we constantly research the marketplace to bring you the best vans at incredibly low prices. Why not take advantage of our exclusive special discount purchases that enable us to pass on big savings to you.
- NCC Approved Workshop
- Gas Safe Qualified Gas Engineer
- Caravan Collection & Delivery Service
- Servicing & Repairs of all Touring Caravans & Motor Homes at your location
- Approved Service and Warranty Centre for – Swift, Bailey Caravans, Thetford, Alko-Kober, Alde, Truma, Auto Trail and Dometic
- Static Caravan appliances serviced
- Tracker tracking system supplied & fitted
- Authorised Alde service centre
- Authorised Swift Group service centre
- Lunar Caravans & Fleetwood Caravans Service Centre
Our dedicated and vastly experienced team of over 60 staff are committed to our Mission statement which embodies the same core business ethics that have held the Company in good stead for over a century:
“Our team is uniquely dedicated to the continuous improvement in the qaulity of service to our customers. Our commitment to excellence ensures the prosperity of the Company and the Community we serve”
So whether you are looking to buy a brand new Bailey caravan or motorhome, or are looking to buy your ideal pre-owned, then let Stowford South Wales help you make your choice.
All towbars supplied & fitted or supplied only.
Camping & Caravan eqpt.
01792 475375—07967 739782
Approved caravan & motorhome servicing. The Approved Workshop Scheme is a joint enterprise between the National Caravan Council, the CaMC, the CaCC
- We are extremely affordable.
- Fully serviced and maintained site.
- CASSOA Member Gold award – Reduced insurance premium when storing with us.
- Insurance approved 5 acre site.
- Room for 500 mobile homes and vehicles.
- Our convenient location – easily accessible from:
- West Wales
- Mid Wales
- Easy access – 24 hour Fob System access. All year round.
- Your van stays where you parked it. We don’t move it or take it anywhere else.
- Discount available if you pay for 12 months storage in advance.
We were approached by Bailey Caravans of Bristol in 1986 to become stockists, since then we have won a number of top dealership awards.
All touring pitches have access to an electric hook-up point. These are mainly grass. For a small additional charge per night, a limited number of hard standing pitches available.
When it comes to buying a new or used car, Celtic Mitsubishi a local family owned business is here to provide you with excellent service, making sure you have a great experience.
* Selling New and Used Touring Caravans
* Caravan Dealers for Compass and Explore
* Accessories and Gift Shop
* Insurance Repairs
* Warranty and Servicing
* On-Site Static Repairs and Servicing
River View Touring Park covers over 6 acres of our total 16 acre site and we have opened up a short woodland walk that links to our 5 acre hay meadow. This meadow is managed as an ancient hay meadow encouraging an interesting mix of wild flowers including Orchids and Whorled Caraway and is mown around the edge to provide comfortable and easy walking. These two areas provide an ideal area for dog walking or a short evening stroll. Another walk is available across the bridge over the river and then up a track which skirts a wooded valley.